Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Couple of Cute Moments

Cute Moment #1:

Sunday Morning 8:45 a.m.
We are sleeping in and going to the second service since it wasn't my week to serve coffee.
Phone Rings....."Hello?....Hello?..." Nothing.
I go back to sleep.
Phone rings again...."Hello?....HELLO?!?!"
Little voice on the other end, "Hi, Mommy!"
"Sawyer?!?!"
"You get up now please?"
"Sawyer where are you?!"
"In me room. You get up now Mommy?"

He had found Bill's cell phone, unlocked the key pad and called the house to wake us up....how resourceful!

Cute Moment #2:

I pulled the sheets off of Sawyer's bed this morning to wash them and had every intention of having them washed dried and back on the bed before his afternoon nap...but for some reason that just didn't happen. Nap time rolls around and I have Sawyer sleep on top of his comforter and cover up with a blanket which was all well and good until,
"Mommy!!! This pillow is naked!"
Who wants to sleep on 'naked' pillows? What was I thinking?!?

1 comment:

Jane's Junk said...

Way to go, Sawyer!!!