Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Old Jammies


Ok....so Sawyer has these old man button-up Micky Mouse Christmas jammies that I bought for him two years ago that he just loves to wear. TWO YEARS AGO!! The legs are now at Capri length and he's got three quarter length sleeves...but nothing beats his pudgy little belly pulling his buttons apart so far you just expect them to pop off any second! They are so old that the material is covered with those little 'nubies' that all loved fabric children's items get....I'd say he has about five other pairs of jammies to choose from, but whenever I tell him to go get his jammies on, he always proudly struts out in these worn out comfort ones....Whatever makes him feel cozy, comfy and safe at night is fine by me.....


This is Sawyer talking to his Nana Jane in Brazil on Mother's Day. He loves seeing her via the web cam and talking to her on the phone! We had a great Mother's day but as always were sad that we weren't able to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day in person....but I went to church to serve coffee in the morning and Bill met me in time for the service and brought me a drink from Starbucks with "Happy Mother's Day written on it. Then after church we went out to lunch at Up Stream with our friend John. They had a wonderful Mother's Day brunch that we did-glazed ham, salmon, teriyaki chicken, an omelet station, prime rib, all sorts of baked goods, fruit and the BEST french toast ever! After that, we went and met Scott and Melody for a bike ride and then Bill & sawyer gave me some magazines and some great outdoor lights that I had wanted to string around our deck! It's always nice having a day that your family reminds you of how much they appreciate you! Thanks guys!*

1 comment:

Jane's Junk said...

I like those old jammies!! I love talking to him!! Sawyer, you're the greatest!!