Friday, June 24, 2011

26

Happy Birthday To ME!
It was my Birthday a few days ago and my mom helped the kids throw me a 'surprise' brithday party after we got back from Sawyer's eye doctor apt.! They had cupcakes and pink lemonade, balloons and party favors! It was really cute* Thanks mom :)













After work, we met up with Bill's family at my favorite restaurant, Bonefish for dinner! It was SO good! We went there last year too. I just can't help it! It is always so yummy! If you haven't gone yet, go right now. And get the Bang Bang Shrimp.

It was a really exhausting dinner-Sawyer and Bill had to crash for a bit :)














We went over to Steve and Kathy's house for gifts and dessert~I got some really nice things and Kathy made this wonderful peach cobbler dessert that was to die for!

Sawyer had picked out a huge set of colored sharpie markers for me-he knows me SO well! I LOVED THEM! Thank you Sawyer! And he wrapped them all by himself :)

and of course we needed just a few games of Angry Birds......Thanks everyone for an awesome Birthday and for thinking of me! Love you guys*

1 comment:

christel said...

Happy Birthday, Carrie! How fun that Jane can be there.