Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Love These!!!


I have found myself getting into arguments with Sawyer over trying to convince of things like when I say "Only 5 more minutes till we get there" does NOT mean we will be there as soon as you count to five......or why it doesn't REALLY matter if we wear socks that say 'Wednesday' on them on Fridays.....or why we don't dip our apple slices in our ketchup just because we had some left over on our plate.......these little spats usually happen in the car....when I feel too cold with the windows down but the air conditioner has a weird smell....and I'm about a 4 on the car sick scale....and I can hear my cell phone beeping because it' just about to run out of battery but it's in my purse in the back seat and I don't feel like reaching around to get it....and the Bill has some weird song on the radio.....all these things combined don't usually set a particularly optimal environment to deliver my convincing argument to Sawyer.
It usually ends with Bill saying, "Sawyer, leave Mom alone."

Nathan Ripperger says things to his kids, and then turns his words into posters. They’re so spot-on they make me laugh! Have you ever said something to your kids and then realized just how ridiculous it sounds?


1 comment:

Em said...

Ugh! All the time!
"Put that donkey down. NOW!"
"Don't put your brother's fingers in your nose."
"McDonald's Play Places kill children. They touch them, get MRSA, and die. Do you want to die? I did't think so."
"Put on underwear, any underwear, fine, his underwear, just so we can go eat lunch. No one likes boy bits hanging out."