Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Brand New


Thanks to all of you who sent Sawyer LEGOS for Christmas! He has been totally in love with them! Of course that also means that we have LEGO sets spread all over the table a lot of the time and when I go in to check on him at night, I'm sure to step on a few 'lost' pieces :) I was never very into LEGOS growing up, but now when Sawyer gets frustrated building one of his big sets, I have found myself sitting here for hours on end trying to finish it. It's such a sense of accomplishment seeing it all done! (Until you look down and realize there is still a pile of pieces that somehow didn't quite make it on the battleship.....) 


The other night before bed, I was reading Sawyer the book called, "The First Rule of Little Brothers". It's a cute story of how little brothers want to be just like you and that you need to be very patient with them. Luckily Sawyer has never had any squabbles or annoyances with Raylan (Maybe because of the huge age gap!) He is always very loving towards him and just wants to play with him all the time. OK back to my story....we finished the book and Sawyer says, 

"Raylan is so cute...He just looks brand-new everyday!" 


The other night when we were at Starbucks, Sawyer was up being a ham and doing different posses and I said, "Pretend you are Daddy getting his picture taken." and he pretty much nailed it! Buahahaaaaa!

No comments: