Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Parent Perks

Having my own child care business has been the absolute best decision so far! There is nothing more fulfilling and rewarding than being able to stay home with Sawyer before Kindergarten. I'm so blessed to be able to spend so much time with him! But the business end of it never lets your mind rest. I'm constantly thinking about licensing, certifications, training hours, unannounced government visits ect. The biggest mind racer is, "How can I out perform the other Day Cares in the area and keep my clients faithful business?"

One thing that I started last week was what I like to call, "Parent Perks". Every once in a while I would like to do things that let my clients know how much I truly appreciate their business, my time with their children and just a perk for being a parent at MY Child Care!
The other morning was our first Parent Perk~breakfast on the go. I made a sour cream coffee cake, fruit salad and some juices for them to munch on during their drive to work! The first of many more Parent Perks to come :)















3 comments:

Laura said...

Carrie what a smart idea and totally lovely too. I am sure all the parents totally love it! I know I would. :-)

Mary said...

Carrie, I can't imagine that anyone could treat their parents better than you do!! I know they are thrilled to have you as the care-giver for their little ones. Love you, A. Mary

Benjamin + Amy said...

what a wonderful idea!! If I ever needed daycare I'd move to your city just so I could send my kiddo to your daycare. seriously! such a wonderful idea! so glad things are going so well for you.