Thursday, June 27, 2013

Brazil: Part 2


Who knew that dominoes could be so much fun!


Bath time at Nana Jane's!


Embu-the name is very familiar to anyone who lived in Brazil. It's this little artsy town right outside the city that everyone goes to when looking for handmade things. My good friend Cindy (it's weird saying that because she started out as my third grade teacher and neighbor and now that I've aged a bit, she's gone from 'Mrs. Rast' to just 'Cindy'. It's better this way!) Anyway, Cindy and I went and spent the day doing some shopping and enjoying the misty weather :)


There is this one spot that we have taken a picture at every time that we go. 
For some reason I can't find the one we took in 2009....but here are the rest!




Disclaimer: I was pregnant in the 2011 picture-not just fat!


We had lunch at a little place on the corner and this little dog was quite excited about how messy Raylan was when he ate. 
Crumbs for everyone!


Me.


Raylan and I went to the mall on our own one morning. Just us two.


Coffee and Pao de Queijo.


No comments: