Friday, November 1, 2013

Carve Em' Up!


I hate Walmart. Sorry for those of you who love it, but who in their right mind goes to Walmart when Target exists? The savvy shoppers, that's who. I'm not a savvy shopper, much to my husbands dismay. I don't go to Walamrt to price match and save $22 every time I shop.....but I did go there to save $0.99 on pumpkins the other night! Good for me!


Sawyer was just dying to get his hands on this pumpkin....we got out the tools, spread out the plastic,
turned on the movie, "Halloween" and got right to work!


Daddy had to help jam the knifey thing in every once in a while for Sawyer....ok, he helped me too. 


Sawyer's, Mine and Bill's!


Ta-Daaaaaaaaa!


We let Raylan take a nice long bath (his favorite activity ever) to keep him out of trouble during the pumpkin carving......so he decided to make some trouble in the bathroom instead. Lovely. 
And when in the world will I ever learn not to keep the baskets of diapers near the tub????


Then we put together these little baggies of cheese balls for Sawyer and Raylan to give out at school and Day Care. They said, "Pumpkin Poo.....just for YOU!" on them! 


After the kiddos were tucked in for the night, I tackled Raylan's Halloween costume.....it's just a sneak peek! 
You'll have to wait for the next blog post to see him in it! 
Spoiler Alert: He was ADORABLE.


1 comment:

Rachael said...

Pumpkin Poo - You're such a WINNER! Love that idea!!!