Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blame it on Raylan...the first of many.

(Wet shorts......)

I knew that once we added another child to the family, we also hitched ourselves to the "blame it on the younger sibling" wagon as well, but I never thought it would start this early. The other night Sawyer was in Raylan's room and the two of them were goofing off. Hysterical giggling, belly laughs, shrieks of delight poured out of the room! I sat in the office just loving that magical sound....when all of a sudden, the laughter came to a screeching halt. I hear this little voice coming from the bathroom, "Moooooom, come here" There stands Sawyer in wet shorts! "What happened?!?" I asked. Then with no hesitation it came, the very first Raylan Blame:
"It was RAAAAAYLAN'S fault!! HE made me do it! He was being too funny and made me laugh too hard and it made me potty in my shorts." 


LOL I know that years down the road, Sawyer blaming things on Raylan will be like nails on a chalk board, but for now....who can be mad at blaming Rayln for being too funny? Not me. 


Boys, I love you*

1 comment:

Jane's Junk said...

Nana Jane loves you too!!!